Pro Skater | Skatepark Magician
Jud Heald | Pro Skater | Skatepark Magician
- 31+ years of skateboarding experience
- Founder/Owner of Untitled Skateboards
- First sponsored for skating by Shot snowboards
- Exotic places or countries where you have skated: Fiji, the Bahamas, Hawaii, Egypt, Jordan, Lived in the UK for a year and have done demos and every state besides Idaho
- Turned pro in Aug 98 in. ESPN B3 contest placed 6th after waking up from a nap to find out the contest had been moved up due to rain skated with no practice.
Placed 3rd in a K2 contest at Woodward Skate Camp behind Eric Koston in September of 98
Skated Tampa pro a bunch of times making the semi final most of them but have alway just missed the finals.
March 2013 1st in black sheep Pro/am mini ramp contest in Manchester UK.
- Has been featured in ads or articles in Transworld, Thrasher, Slap, Concrete Disciple, Focus, Big Brother, Skateboarder, and some others
- Favorite type of skateboarding: I like skating with guys who just have fun weather it’s getting gnarly or just playing a game of skate. That’s why we started isn’t it to have fun? A packed mini ramp or bowl sesh with friends is one of the things that really pumps me up though!
- Favorite CRC feature/ramp: The ones I get to build, nothing betting then putting up new ramps and thinking about the possibilities as I am making sure everything is perfect just how I like it then getting to uleash on it and skate!
- Favorite Trick: The transfer no one saw
- Skateboard Specs: I ride for Untitled Skateboards, Tork Trucks as of right now. If I had to choose wheels I’d choose Bones SPF 53’s